Military

Military
Thank you for Serving

3.04.2011

Start a Military Virtual High School

For those in the military that home school, or are a true education pioneer looking to help military families, there is a company that offers turnkey virtual schools.  Depending on the potential size of the school, they will not charge an up-front fee and can have the school open in a matter of weeks.

Virtual schools for the military makes sense - military students can study from anywhere in the world and VirtualEDU offers the lowest possible cost (students can sign up now for $49.95).

I know there are some military spouses out there who are ready to start their military virtual school - let me know and I will help you get started!  With over 700,000 military students homeschooled, this is a group that could use your help.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting idea. I'm going to repost it on my homeschooling blog. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete