Bottom line here:
- Online schools provide programs the Veterans and Service members want
- Online programs better meet military schedules
- State schools don't 'do' online well if at all (exception here)
- However: graduation rates in 4 year programs at most online for-profits is not good
- 2 year graduation rates in for-profits are actually better than public schools
Hopefully Congress will fix the problem in a way that targets desired metrics and not fixes the blame on all for-profit schools.