ALL active duty military spouses qualify for a special Military Spouse Associate of Science in Business from NECB for a total tuition cost of $4,000
If you do qualify for MyCAA, it will cover the entire cost of the tuition! If not, you still get an INCREDIBLE program - 100% online, regionally accredited, leads to a bachelor's in business and there are concentrations in accounting, marketing, banking, finance, management or general business.
From the MyCAA site:
October 25, 2010: The MyCAA program will reopen to all eligible spouses under the new program guidelines. All spouses, including those currently participating, will be subject to the new eligibility criteria and revised funding limits below:
- Spouse of an active duty Army, Navy, Air Force, or Marine service member, or activated Reserve member in pay grades E1-E5, W1-W2, or O1-O2.
- If the spouse of National Guard and/or AGR member, the sponsor must be on federal Title 10 active duty orders as reported in DEERS.
- Spouses of Guard/Reserve members in an Alert, Transition Assistance, or Post Deployment status are not eligible.
- MyCAA accounts will be limited to the new $4,000 maximum benefit with a $2000 fiscal year cap. Waivers to the fiscal year cap will be available for spouses pursuing licensure or certification with a cost that exceeds the $2,000 fiscal year cap up to the total maximum assistance of $4,000.
- Spouses must finish their program of study within three years from the start date of the first course.
- Funding is limited to only Associate’s degrees, certifications and licensure programs