Military

Military
Thank you for Serving

9.01.2010

The Military

What does it mean to be a part of the military. Today my flight got cancelled in Tampa. To say I was pissed would be the understatement of then century. So I made my way to the Tampa Airport Marriott and found my way to the bar. I could have gone to my room but I needed to be outside. So I bought a cigar, a shot of Laphroiag and went to enjoy the evening. Within 2 minutes, an gentlemen of about 72 asked to join me with his cigar since I was the only one out there. About 2 minutes later, another guy joined me and we all started having a great discussion.

About 5 minutes into the discussion we realized we were all associated with the military. THAT is why the military camaraderie is so great. No matter where you are, or how long it has been, you miraculously find the other military guys to hang out with.

American Airlines absolutely sucks- they stranded me in Tampa tonight. But because of Marriott, and my military friends, it ended up being a fantastic night.

For those in the military, you have an incredible network that can always make life a LOT better.

No comments:

Post a Comment