One of the biggest personnel problems in the military is money. Our service members don't get paid a lot and trying to manage their money has always been a huge problem. It is the main reason you see so many of those sleazy pay-day loan sharks just outside of every base.
So when the New England College of Business told me we could offer a Personal Finance Boot Camp to our military members for FREE - I jumped all over it. Yesterday, I sent it out to all base Education Service Officers and we had over 30 already enroll.
That is 30 military members who are going to learn about the following and end up with a personal financial plan. PLEASE HELP SPREAD THE WORD - this is a great deal that is not going to last.
This online, self-paced training course is designed to give you a solid foundation in the fundamentals of Financial Literacy. Once you successfully complete the course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion!
· Online reading material
· Online lectures
· Financial activities
· Scenario-based Assessments
· Final module – a financial plan for your life
· Explain how financial literacy can reshape your financial future
· Understand the value of education on your income potential
· Apply budgeting and investment knowledge/skills to increase net worth
· Interpret and user risk management tools to protect assets
· Develop actionable plans to improve your financial condition for life
· Make it! Your earnings
· Manage it! Spending, saving, budgeting
· Multiply it! Saving, investing and risk
· Protect it! Insurance, fraud, identity theft
· Pay for it! Paying for college, weddings, home, estate planning
Today’s financial climate is difficult for everyone and making the most of your military pay is critical. This course is designed to help and it is being made available for FREE to military members as a way of saying thank you for your service.
Enroll today at: